State-of-the-Art Cosmetic and Reconstructive Anatomy and Cadaver Lab
December 3-4, 2016
Understanding anatomy and how it affects procedures is critical to optimizing primary and post-reconstructive cosmetic outcomes. This comprehensive review of advanced techniques combines a small-group open cadaver lab with ASDS expert-led discussions to illustrate the role of critical facial anatomy in evidence-based treatment strategies. Send ASDS your questions, challenging cases and cosmetic conundrums prior to the course for a customized educational experience!
Small-group open cadaver lab provides personalized instruction in:
- Advanced excision and reconstruction
- Advanced injection and cosmetic procedures
Learn how to employ critical facial anatomy to maximize outcomes.
- Facial Reconstruction
- Sub Units and Anatomical Reconstruction
- Upper Face – Forehead and Periorbital
- Nasal Reconstruction
- Lower Face and Perioral Reconstruction
- Facelifts and Blepharoplasty
- Essentials of Pan Facial Filling
- Anatomic Basis for Toxin Injections
- Case Studies in Reconstruction and Aesthetics
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Conundrums
"The best course I have even attended! This was the perfect blend of subject matter; practical hands-on experience; excellent, experienced faculty and small size to maximize every ability."
- Helene Dombrowski, MD, 2012 course participant