Starting a Successful Dermatologic Surgery Practice
Starting a Successful Dermatologic Surgery Practice, developed by Nazanin A. Saedi, MD, and mentor Jeffrey S. Dover, MD, helps dermatologic surgeons ask the right questions when making career choices. Key items to consider plus helpful tips are presented in the following areas:
- Choosing a work environment.
- Selecting office management and staff.
- Deciding what services to provide and what devices are needed.
- Defining roles of nurses and extenders.
- Setting prices for cosmetic procedures.
- Creating consents, documentation and marketing.